| [30 oct
2011] Fixed typo in Sample.nb about the units of the spectra of
positrons (the units are particles/(cm^2 sec sr), not particles/(m^2 sec
sr)). No new Release.
| [30 oct
2011] Fixed bug in the labelling of the files 'JAnn.m' and 'JDec.m'
(which was causing runaway loops when evaluated for some profiles). No
| [29 may
2012] Uploaded new version of extragalactic gamma rays. They are an anticipation of a
new Release, which will appear soon.
| [21 aug
2012] New Release: 2.0 . Main modifications:
This Release corresponds to version 4 of 1012.4515 on arXiv and to the Erratum on JCAP.
Included higgs boson channel hh with mass mh =125 GeV. All previous channels hmhm removed.
- Fixed normalization and interpolation problems in 'dlNdlxEW.m'
and 'dlNdlxPythia.m' (and, as a consequence, in all derived
ingredients), notably in the γγ channel.
- New version of extragalactic gamma rays, fixing some mistakes in
the redshift dependence, the energy dependences and the impact of
absorption. Also improved interpolation.
- New version of the 'Optical Depth of the Universe', employing
updated models of EBL (Extragalactic Background Light), fixing the
redshift dependence and with a better interpolation.
| [21 mar
2013] Fixed 2 broken links.
| [23 dec
2013] Fixed some typos in Sample.nb file.
| [23 dec
2013] New Release: 3.0 . Main modification: addition of the section 'DMν : Neutrinos from the Sun', based on 1312.6408.|
| [03 aug
2014] Note on Mathematica v10 compatibility: Mathematica v10,
released in 2014, does not assure compatibility with the
InterpolatingFunction feature of the previous versions. Wolfram Customer
Support can only provide a manual solution (highly unpractical). We suggest that you keep using Mathematica v9.|
| [16 nov
2014] Note on Mathematica v10 compatibility: the issue above is now solved (Wolfram released a patch of Mathematica v10).|
[17 nov 2014] Fixed an interpolation issue mainly affecting ProtonFluxAnn and
ProtonFluxDec at DM masses larger than 50 TeV and 100 TeV respectively. No new Release.|
[15 jan 2015] New Release: 4.0 . Main modification: addition of 'ELDR' (Energy Losses including tertiaries and Diffusive Reacceleration) in the computation of the antiproton fluxes, based on 1412.5696.|
[06 may 2015] New Release: 5.0 based on the results in 1505.01049. Main additions and modifications:|
- New version of the 'Energy loss coefficient function' b[E,r,z].
- New version of the 'Propagation functions for electrons and positrons everywhere in the Galaxy'.
- New version of the 'Propagation functions for charged cosmic rays at the location of the Earth', for positrons.
- New version of the 'Fluxes of charged cosmic rays at the Earth, after propagation', for positrons.
- New version of the 'Fluxes of Inverse Compton gamma rays', functions IICAnn.m and IICDec.m.
- Addition of the 'Fluxes of bremsstrahlung gamma rays'.
- Addition of the 'Fluxes of synchrotron radiation'.
| [03 and 14 nov
2015] Fixed some broken links.
| [09 dec
2015] Fixed bug in the labels for magnetic fields in one of the numerical
tables for positrons at the Earth, after propagation (affected file:
| [13 jan
2016] New Release: 6.0 based on the results in 1511.08787
on spectra at production in models with cascade decays in the hidden
sector. These results are contributed by G. Elor, N. Rodd, T. Slatyer
and W. Xue.
| [23 may
2016] Improvements and bug fixing in the section 'Code bites to compute
fluxes of ICS gamma rays' in the Sample.nb file. No new release.